2008年7月5日

fon hack

Rex’s blah blah blah » Fonera 與 SD Card!
可能不少人都知道 La Fonera 上用了 SPI Bus ,而且尚留有一組 SW 腳位可用。透過這個腳位,我們可蠻容易的加上 SD Card 或 MMC Card。
» Fonera SD Card Hack on Jkx@home » Blog Archive
Fonera SD Card Hack

I read on several websites, that some people managed to wire a SD Card (or a MMC) to a Fonera access point. After a little googling, I discover this can be done easily, so I decided to test.. but I run into one issue so I decided to describe the process here.
(T)ttrick Infinite Space: Important Patch for FreeWLAN Addons
Important Patch for FreeWLAN Addons
特別感謝

感謝阿德、Freddy提供發生問題的FON進行研究,才會有這個解決方法的誕生!相關留言可在FreeWLAN的介紹網頁找到。
(T)ttrick Infinite Space: Make a Serial Console Cable for La Fonera
Make a Serial Console Cable for La Fonera
前言

這次要介紹的主角是Serial Console Cable。它最主要的用途,就是透過Serial Port來操作FON的Console,並能在FON一開機時取得內部訊息,對於想要完全惡搞的人來說,是一把強力的螺絲起子。
FreeWLAN - Trac

沒有留言: